What we do.
Here is the foundation of who we are and what will influence our ethics and values.
We will ensure we:
- Report on the things that the public need to know.
- Follow the Editors code of practice recommended by IPSO
- Work within the International Federation of Journalist code of conduct.
- Maintain an honest approach to reporting that is based on factual verification.
- Provide guidance and resources for partnering organisations or individuals who wish to join us in influencing positive change.
- Raise awareness through the stories and experience of those effected by issues that need to change in societies.
- Gather statistical evidence to support change.
- Provide post campaign reports to evidence process and due diligence.
- Support those who choose to tell their stories through us, by offering membership into one of our support group programs or one to one specialist therapy.